![]() |
|
|
Profile
Age: Young enough to have fun, old enough to need a job Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Missouri- Rolla Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 July 2005 October 2005 May 2007 Links StarChat Slashdot Gmail FARK! Treading Brain Tagboard |
Monday, April 18, 2005
At the insistence of a friend... I find myself making a post. Now keep in mind that not many people, much less females or attractive females could coerce this out of me. However, in her insistence she negated one small fact. That is to say that this post make the damndest small thread of sense. Now, let me start this post out with the obvious. I just lost an M&M in my bed. Purple I think, it's one of those dark chocolate M&Ms. This royally sucks. I managed to lose it in the ruffle of where my sheets are peeled back as I sit here. For most people this is not a huge issue, but for me I currently have 4 layers to my bed. A comforter, a summer sheet, an electric blanket, and a true sheet. Then of course exists me in my pale skinned ugly glory, and then the mattress sheet. I've dropped the M&M. It's not made it to the floor I know for sure. Nor is it under me, I haven't felt an unpleasant squish yet (which I would after this time, as someetimes one has to reposition.) Based on this fact- life sucks. At work today I discovered two new things.. Life will never be fair, and being under a desk is hot. That sentence leaevs open many many translations, I'll let your perverted brain use whatever definition it wants, but I'll revel in the fact that nothing dirty happened and I actually worked. I WORKED! Not to mention I saw dust critters that you'll never expect to see in your life. Half inch to an inch deep in many places. My oh my. Single life continues to suck. Lately I've learned that anyone I happen to have even the remotest interest in is someone who is interested in my exact opposite. The most recent stunning defeat was a gal who revealed she wants a man she can dance with. And a very outgoing guy. Slightly Outgoing I can muster for 30 second periods at a time just to meet people (never to hit on someone, sigh). Dancing though, I don't care how much you bribe me, it's not going to happen. With that I've lost my last opportunity for dating that I can see. Back to the severe waiting. Cleaning sucks. Something tells me it'll suck more when I find that M&M. PS- why is the & so hard to type? I've had to backspace at least twice every time I've typed it so far. Seriously. I found easter eggs on the Incredibles disc 2. I'm so proud of myself. I did so without cheating, too. The cardinals win 11-1 based off of a 9 run 9th inning. w00t. I need a girlfriend who likes baseball. Wait, those are likely to prefer country music. Damnit. I need to mow the grass. I mowed it a while back, 2 days later it needed it again. I'm in procrastination mode- I keep hoping it'll storm to FORCE me to procrastinate a few days. Although the total arm jitter that comes with weed eating (which WILL be required this time) can be pretty entertaining. Perhaps I should take my contacts out before I do that. That could be very bad. Bug guy comes Wednesday. I'll miss my ant overlords. PSS- Black socks and underwear definately has to be my worst fashion statement yet. It's sad when I can say naked would be a better look for me. Yet my gay gene tells me this current statement is in the bottom ranks of bad dressing, all time. Oh yeah. Music. I need to listen to it. John Digweed's Fabric20, some Paul Oakenfold (Creamfields or The Club..), and some Theivery corporation in the player now. Now... Where is that damn M*M. I mean (. Damnit. &. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home