![]() |
|
|
Profile
Age: Young enough to have fun, old enough to need a job Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Missouri- Rolla Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 July 2005 October 2005 May 2007 Links StarChat Slashdot Gmail FARK! Treading Brain Tagboard |
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
![]() Firefox 1.0 baby!!! So... Herr Didou spammed me before I could even post this. Congrats to him! Firefox 1.0 is here finally, and I strongly suggest you get it! http://www.mozilla.org Should have the file, but it's under high load right now. If you have firefox 1.0pr or later, though, use the update function! I did that over dialup, and I was done in under 30 minutes. How cool is that? I've heard of people on a big pipe DLing the install file in longer times- so update if you can for their sake and yours! Consider 30 minutes under dialup- even on good days it'd take you longer to DL the full install, and this was done on a heavy day... The themes will need a few days to update, but they'll be there soon. Everything else is really really spiffy right now. RSS bookmarks, tabbed browsing, popup blocking, and more wait just around the corner for you. Now. Go you and enjoy! |
2 Comments:
w00teh. I give that screenshot a 9/10. One point taken out for the bloated spawn of the devil known as Trillian. :-P
Mozthemes got updated & the themes now work with the final version of Firefox 1.0. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home