![]() |
|
|
Profile
Age: Young enough to have fun, old enough to need a job Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Missouri- Rolla Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 July 2005 October 2005 May 2007 Links StarChat Slashdot Gmail FARK! Treading Brain Tagboard |
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
A new template Since Didou's done nothing but bitch, bitch, bitch at my graphical choices, I finally did it. I got angry. I changed. This is a half prefab template and half my own edits. I still have much work to do. First and foremost seems to be this font color. A bit dark. Lightening it up a bit would be good, but then it gets kinda ugly not good looking.
Then we'll have to look into spicing up night a little more with a few extra graphics. I'm open to suggestions here. I'm not sure what I want to do here. Mostly not be a pure text page. Attract chicks, wealth, good fortune. Sorry, I do know what I want to do. For those of you who are wandering around aimlessly, try a few things like Didou's Blog or Fark. Both pain unique and cool stories for you, and even let you make comments for the small price of your first born and two years without good sex. More to come when I get energy to revamp this, and find a new rant. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home