![]() |
|
|
Profile
Age: Young enough to have fun, old enough to need a job Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Missouri- Rolla Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 July 2005 October 2005 May 2007 Links StarChat Slashdot Gmail FARK! Treading Brain Tagboard |
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Dissapointment other than those of a template So I never got around to fixing this stupid ass template yet. But a new frustration surfaces. I mean really. What the goddamned hell? If you saw the third game you know what I was talking about. There is NO excuse for epileptic baserunning at the pro levels, no matter what the situation. I don't care if a bomb went off in the stands, that doesn't excuse what happened. I don't care if Katie Holmes or Natalie Portman ran nude across the baseline with "If you catch me you can have me" written on their back. Preferrably not the traditional streaker's message. So here I sit, wondering what to do with myself. I don't have a job (yet). Baseball is over, no month of partying. And courtesy of the NHL, the Blues won't make the playoffs for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. Now I gotta figure out what to do. Well, finish this campaign nonsense first. Then the template. Next week I'll figure that out. And just for Sngx, thankfully MU basketball starts soon. |
1 Comments:
I think ya'll said that several times about the tiggers in the 90's. 1997 comes to mind. Another year MU was KU's sole loss during the season.
The tiggers a gnat at the chikenhawk's ass when KU's good and MU's bad. KU just has trouble with them for no apparent reason.
I suspect one game will be a blow out, a second one close (I'm not calling the winner yet), and a third if necessary will go to KU again.
Post a Comment
<< Home